Planning Provides Comfort
Perhaps the best time to arrange a funeral is before it is needed, without the grief and stress that comes with a death. If you have ever thought about pre-planning your funeral in sydney or the funeral of a friend, then our team of specialist arrangers can help you.
Pre-planning is an opportunity to make all the important decisions yourself, and by including your personal preferences your family will know they are honouring your life as you would like. In our discussions with you we will take the time to listen to your requirements and arrange a funeral that truly reflects your individuality and document the preferences that your family needs to know.
You might like to think about:
- Whether you would prefer a cremation service or a burial
- A church service or a Celebration of Life at a Sydney funeral home
- A list of your favourite music
- Putting some of your favourite images together.
- Whether your hobbies or interests should form part of the service
To assist you in this, we have produced a brochure called “Making Your Wishes Known” where you can list your preferences. The brochure also has some practical aspects as well. Please send me an email and we will send one to you without any obligation.